We offer 1000’s of trees on our farm with an abundance of the very popular fir species with a good selection of spruces. Below we’ve listed the specifics for each type of tree to help you find the “perfect Christmas tree” for your home!
The Christmas tree business at Grace Farms has always been family operated since we began in 1977. Come out to our farm, park, take a short walk to our tree lot(s), find your tree, and cut it with a bow saw, or enlist an employee to cut it for you. There is a warming room with rest room available (in our gold barn) as well.
PLEASE NOTE! We are NOT open weekdays!
WE ARE OPEN 9 am-4:30 pm on THESE days: FRIDAY Nov 23, SATURDAY Nov 24, SUNDAY Nov 25 as well as SAT Dec 1, SUN Dec 2, SAT Dec 8 and SUN Dec 9.
- Wonderful fragrance
- Branches slightly stiffer than Balsam and Canann Fir
- Dark needles with a hint of silver
- Good Fragrance
- Branches supple
- Needles soft
- Dark green color
- Silver-tipped branches
- Great for ornament support
- Sharp needles with good retention with proper care
- The old stand-by
- Stiff branches are excellent for ornament support
- Good needle retention with proper care
- blue green long soft needles
- pleasant citrus fragrance
- rumored to be least allergenic
- needle retention spectacular
Cut-Your-Own Christmas Tree – Most are $45* unless otherwise indicated
Fresh Already-Cut Trees –$10-$60* (any species) priced as marked
Cathedral Sizes – These remain in the field and are $60* Please make a special request. Inquire by phone or upon arrival
*Cash preferred, Credit Cards accepted
Help is available to cut, carry and place newly purchased trees in or on customers’ vehicles. The customer must tie the tree securely for transport.